- Gambling should be done in moderation and undertaken as a form of leisure not as a way of making money or to escape problems
- Avoid chasing losses
- Only gamble with money you can afford to lose
- Keep track of the time and monitor the amount of money you spend.
- If you need a break from gambling, self exclusion can be set either fully from all products, or individually from each product.
- Balance your gambling with other leisure activities
- Try to understand the odds/probabilities of winning and losing, and the rules of the games you are playing
We have provided the information available on this web site for your general guidance. We take great care in ensuring that the information is accurate; however we accept no liability in this respect. You should be aware that the content is subject to change without notice. The information on this web site is not targeted at the general public of any particular country. It is not intended for distribution to residents in any country where such distribution or use would contravene any local law or regulatory requirement. You acknowledge and agree that any instruction given by you or on your behalf via our website is made at your own risk. No information on this website may be reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party distributed or transmitted in any form by any process without our specific written consent.
From time to time, our website may contain links to other sites and/or resources provided by third parties. These links and/or resources are provided for your information only and we have no control over the contents of those materials, and in no way endorse their content. Any analysis, opinion, commentary or research-based material on our website is for information and educational purposes only and is not, in any circumstances, intended to be an offer, recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell. You should always seek independent advice as to your suitability to speculate in any related markets and your ability to assume the associated risks, if you are at all unsure. No representation or warranty is made, express or implied, that the materials on our website are complete or accurate. We are not under any obligation to update any such material. As such, we (and/or our associated companies) will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage incurred by you or any third party arising out of, or in connection with, any use of the information on our website and any such liability is hereby expressly disclaimed.